Thursday, June 11, 2009

yaaay babies babies!

first buds from our guatemalan peppers!




the first tomatillo. =D




that's a tomatillo flower.. it's super pretty!




since the first roma tomato ripened.. the plant has exploded! it's grown four huge tomatoes in no time! it took the first one a month or two.. not these babies.. it took weeks!









my cucumber vine is out of control! we harvested our first cucumber (yay!) that i will be pickling. so i'm going to save the final pictures of that for the pickling adventure that i will embark on tonight!




close up of the head of the cucumber vine. so furry.








this is my cilantro.. it seems to be creating seed pods.. so no one has to buy cilantro next year! i'll have a shit ton of seeds!




blooming catnip.



another guatemalan pepper plant going to town.



jalapeno!



dill overload!




my fiiiiirst eggplant flower! IT'S PURPLE! EHEHE.




she's a cute little plant but she's going nuts!

2 comments:

Ms_DebbieG said...

Dang the crops are coming in!!

Julie said...

I have my first two eggplant plants and have 5 eggplants growing on them now, but my plants themselves look so scraggly and aweful. I am fertilizing with liquid Miracle Gro solution every two weeks, as I had read to do, but the plants still look terrible...is this normal for eggplants to do, or am I needing something more???