Tuesday, April 14, 2009

keeping occupied.

when i got home today i cleaned out the ol' greenhouse. i drug all of my plants out into the lawn (which peeved josh, and forced him to build.) and i found this crazy ass bug. i have no clue if that thing is his peter or what .. cuz if it's a stinger, i think it could impregnate me.




then there was mister squirrel stealing from the bird feeder next door.. he's the one that tinkles on me when i stand under him.

and then my little hustle i'm trying to start.. thrift store vases plus cheap succulents equals money hopefully!





here's mister josh's finished product.. a raised planter bed for my container plants. we'll be keeping them off the ground this year!




i haven't seen mama cardinal around a lot yet, but spring's just started!

No comments: